Thursday, 16 February 2012


Finally got round to making this little one on Tuesday night - ok I know I said I was having a break for a few days but I just couldn't resist.

So here she is... DINOSOCK!

A nice, quick little one to make but I'm not happy with the way the tail turned out - due to me trying to get it finished before I went to bed - but it will do! I think I spent more time trying to find buttons for the eyes than what it took me to make it. In the end I gave in and used black beads that I bought the other day.

The kids loved her when they seen her yesterday morning - and I can see me making a few more of these as they are quick to do.