Monday 3 September 2007

BLACK & WHITE SUNSHINE

MY BACK TO BLACK











Well what a difference from yesterday. It is lovely and sunny here with a nice cool breeze. I managed to get my grass cut and also done 3 washings which are drying nicely outside.

Been also having a play about with ribbons and trying to be very artistic with the camera. Black and White seems to be the in thing for me at the mo - probably way behind the times - but hey ho! Got these ribbons the other day from the market and I think they are sooooo lovely. But when I came to find a white button, not one to be found in the house apart from ones on shirts and blouses - and then I had already pinched the spare ones off them ages ago. I then found this very pale pink one, in amongst my pink buttons bag and i think you cant tell the difference (phew).

Well my eldest starts back at school tomorrow (yipppeeeee) no I dont mean it (YES I DO) 6 weeks are a long 6 weeks. It has been great having her at home but it also has been hard work. She is going into year 5 and I think she is looking forward to it. She has been a bit upset as 4 of her friends (all boys I might add) are leaving to go to different schools. So I think she is planning to keep in touch with them.

1 comment:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

oooh now I like these shops on the camera... I'm into black and white too at the moment... but with a touch of pink of course lol!!