Monday 15 October 2007

LAZY TROUT

As my hubby calls me - thats what I have been for over a week now. I just havent had the urge to make any cards at all.

I have started to get orders for crimbo cards and I really need a kick up the bum to get started on them. They are special ones that my dad wants to send to family and friends abroad and here at home. START KICKING EVERYONE I NEED IT!

Still not smoking, and I am finding it easier as the days go by. Dont get me wrong I could do with one right now but whats the point I will be letting myself down and the kids. So I am sat here eating an apple instead :)

Not much has really happened over the past week apart from Avie having her Flu injection and her HIB booster injection which didnt bother her at all (better her than me - I HATE NEEDLES). The poor thing is off school today with a tummy upset, I knew it was coming as most of her class have been ill over the past week. She just fell asleep 15 minutes ago so hopefully she will feel a bit better when she wakes up.

Hopefully might get some crafting done tonight - HOPEFULLY being the main word.

No comments: