Thursday 24 January 2008

IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME

SINCE I HAVE DONE ANY DIGI-SCRAPPING!!!

I haven't done any for ages and ages. But I was messing around on photoshop and thought I would scrap some stuff. I do have to apologise though as I have no idea who created the paper or any of the embellishments. So if anyone knows please tell me so I can credit the lovely people.



This one I must of started ages ago, reason being the kids are younger in the piccies. So I finished it off (but i might tweak it a little later). I do love using Black & White pictures when I digi scrap as I think it looks classy.



Both the pages are 6in x 6in, so when I finally get some decent ink and photo paper for my printer, they will fit nicely on a A4 sheet.

Seeing that I have done these I might start on the other 300 odd photos I have stored on my computer and get some more layouts completed. (BUT I WON'T HOLD MY BREATH ON THAT).

No comments: