Monday 25 February 2008

EVENING ALL

Well I have managed to get 3 more cards done for the first order. I have finished the 3 'girlie' ones and managed just the 1male card. I find it hard to do male cards and she does want them all different!!!

This one I used dark brown cardstock from local market, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, DCWV Matt Stack, Dovecraft Brads and my computer to print 'ONLY ME'. I also used some more PLASMA at the bottom of the card - this bit I found is a lot thicker than the bit I used on the other nights card (fridays post)!!!



I used the brads this time to attach the plasma to the card instead of glue. I also did a bit of faux stitching - first time and I think it looks ok!



This one is quite bright in real life - I hope she likes it!!
I used DCWV Matt Stack, Cuttlebug Spots & Dots Embossing Folder, Quickutz Flower Die, ribbon from local shop, and once again text from computer.



I quite like the colours on this one - very calming!!! I used DCWV Matt Stack (again), spotty paper from LCS (dont know the maker), Cuttlebug Paisley Dies, Ribbon from USA, Bling LCS? and text from my computer.



Now I havent met this lady and I dont know what her tastes are, so I think upto now there is a good mixture of cards and colours.

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Lovely cards Donna and a great variety of colours. I think the bright one is my favourite but the others are fab as well!

Anonymous said...

gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous (of course)

Nowalinka said...

First card its for me like chocholate, second like spring and the last one like heaven. I loved them :)

Julie said...

These are all great cards, I especially like the brown and blue one.

Kathy said...

These are fab - I especially love the first one and the paisley one - I'm still struggling to make good use of that die, but I love the way you've used it here