Saturday 16 February 2008

JUST BEX CHALLENGE

Just Bex Challenge No. 3 - Recipe.
We would like you to incorporate the following into a card, ATC, LO etc
1 Ribbon
2 Blooms
3 Different Patterned Papers



So here is my effort - yes I used the same layout again as the cards that I have been making, but I have added the extra 3rd paper to tie in with the challenge. The colours of the card seem so dull and dark, but I was determined to get this card done today, so, I never messed about with the papers and grabbed the first 3 that I came too.

The enjoy bit was a bit of a pain as when I stamped it the white ink was naff so I went over it with a gel pen to make it stand out more.
I am going to have a go at some of the other challenges - so hopefully I will have some more stuff to show you all.

1 comment:

Nowalinka said...

Beautiful "chocolate" card! :)