Friday 1 February 2008

JUST A COUPLE OF CARDS

Got all my stuff out tonight to have a play about and came up with these 2 cards. I dont think they are too bad as I sat for a good half hour deciding what to do.



I will put these with the other cards that my friend is going to take to work and any money raised from the sale of the cards are going to Ellies Trust. SO I HOPE THEY ALL SELL!



I havent finished yet. Might as well get some more cards made when everything is strewn across the dining table and its only 9.20 at night. Both the kids are in bed and hubby is at work - so its lovely and quiet.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

Love this one, I seem tobe drawn towards Mocha & Cappuchino( if spelt right!) colours at the mo, its beautifully made.Nicola.xx

Kristen said...

Gorgeous! very subtle and elegant.