Monday 4 February 2008

ONLY HAVING A PLAY

Just had a little play about this morning with these two cards. I know they arent the best in the world. But as I say, I was having a little play.



The ADORE bit and flourish were printed off on my computer - and the paper is from Papermania???



This one I used the same coloured card to make up all the bits, but somehow the blue is darker than the actual card base (its the same card as I cut up another one to do the bits). Scratching my head over this one!!!



Used my quickutz dies and sizzix, for the bits.



I better get going as I have the table (my crafty space) to clear up and get started on dinner. Catch you all later x

1 comment:

Nicola said...

Great Cards, love the colour of the joy one & the adore is lovely, really clean.Nicola.xx