Saturday 23 February 2008

PARTY FAVOURS???

I always seem to post stuff late at night - its 10:30pm here. My heating has just gone off and I can feel the cold already - bbbrrrrr!

Any Hoo!!! In my Crafts Beautiful Prize Stash were templates for exploding boxes etc and also a Pyramid card template. Well been playing tonight - having a little practice and thought they would make great little party favours for my kids birthday parties.



I would only have to make about 20. That would be 12 for the little one who will be 5 on the 15th March and 8 for the big one who will be into double figures (10) on the 9th March.



I wouldnt get a lot into them, but I can make the little pressies a lit bit more special.

I used Bazzill Card and covered it with Kelly Panacci paper, cut some flowers from her Jumbo Flowers paper and used eyelets to attach them to the card. I also added eyelets to the 4 corners so i could thread ribbon through (need to practice a bit more with that).

2 comments:

Nowalinka said...

Lovely box! :)

Max said...

As I posted on CB these little boxes are perfect for any celebration. You have made a super job.