Tuesday 5 February 2008

TONIGHTS CARDS

Got my craft stuff out again tonight, as hubby was making Millionaire shortcake with the kids. Have to say, just had a bit and it was YUMMY!!!!

The first card is near enough the same as the one from the other day - same style just different paper and image. Very simple to do and quick (the way i like them).



Well here is another 'mans' card - thought I better make another to go with the star one from today. I created the tie and stuck some patterned paper on it, then layered it. The paper is once again from the Dovecraft Masculine pack.





AND here is a shot of my crafting space - I did take it today but never got round to loading the piccy. Have to say this is quite tidy for me and it only shows you a third of my table. The storage boxes are from Woolworths and they are great little things.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the cards hun :-)

Dawn Wheeler said...

Fabulous card ,love them ,Dawnx