Thursday 24 April 2008

ITS ARRIVED

Well this morning my postie got pounced on before he even knocked on the door as my new shiny toy arrived. Yippeeeee!!!! :)



Graphicus rang me on Tuesday to say the brown wires that I ordered were out of stock, so I said it was fine to send me the white ones. So knowing that, I ordered some wires and B-I-A Covers from Cutting Edge Crafts on Tuesday morning and they arrived on Wednesday - now that is what I call excellent service plus they don't charge delivery!! So even better :)

Now you will have to bear with me as I haven't even had the chance too play with it. My youngest Avie had her friend over for dinner today after school and she didn't go home until 7 - plus tonight HEROES Series 2 begins on BBC2 at 9pm. So between now and then I am going to do a bit of ironing (sigh) before I go sit down and be a happy soul for an hour! So hopefully tomorrow I will be able to show you something - be it very simple!

8 comments:

dddeeebbbzzz said...

I'm jealous! A BIA is on my wish list! Looking forward to seeing what you do with it!

Vicky said...

Hi donna - I havent used one of these yet but it looks like funa nd I cant wait to see what you do with it! I hope you dont mind, but I have selected you for an award i have on my blog. you prob have it alreayd, but i wanted to give it to someone whose blog inspires me!
xx

finnabair said...

ohhhhhhhhhhhh
bind it all......lucky you!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ooo you are gonna LOVE it

look forward to seeing your creations

Nowalinka said...

Haha, Donna, congrats a new toys, specially: "B-I-A" ! :)
I'll be waiting for Your work made this new machine ;)

I'm jelaousy tooo ;)

cwasia said...

Congratulations, you are so lucky, I envy you :) and I look forward to seeing the effects of you work.

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Stamps feet........... I want one!!! :)

Unknown said...

Awww you lucky gal, I am not jealous one bit *can you see my nose growing* he he he