Tuesday 29 April 2008

POST IT NOTE HOLDER

While I was having a little play this morning, I cut some bits of mount board and K&Co papers ready to make this little post-it note holder with my Bind-It-All. Once again I used my birdie and attached it to the wires with some brown thread - so that it swings from side to side. I left the ends to hang down so that the bird had some legs.



I got these papers from my LCS shop a few weeks ago and this is the first time that I have used them.

I covered the mount board with the papers, attached the ribbon with the brads to the front and back covers then attached some more K&Co papers to the inside (this helped cover the back of the brads). I also made a little holder on the back cover so that the post it notes stay attached and that they can be replaced when they have been used up.



Some of the ribbons are from local market and some are from the US!

This piccy is just to show you the paper used on the inside and also how I attached the post-it note.



I was thinking of making these for the school Summer Fayre - It gives me plenty of time to get a few of them done. Plus to refill them only costs 39p as the Post It notes are from TESCO.

13 comments:

Tip Top said...

Love these!!

Michele Kovack said...

What a fantastic idea!!! Love all that ribbon too!

Anice said...

This is fab..I wish I had something so nice to keep my post it notes in..maybe I wouldn't lose they them all the time then!!
Anice xx

Janine said...

Oh my that paper is soooooooo nice!! I love this project!

Julie said...

Fab idea! I really like the papers too.

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Fantastic idea Donna, love the colours and ribbon and my favourite little birdie, well done :)

Debs said...

Hi Donna :)
just hopped over from T/c forum...love your blog and LUV ur stuff!! :)

Debsx

kerry said...

Function & Style!! Love everything about it!
Kerry xxx

bibbi said...

How cool! Think I have to try this :)

Joana24 said...

love this note book holder the colours are gorgeous

Max said...

Anoher fabulous project. I just bought some post its from Tesco's the other day so may 'borrow' your idea if I may.

Sequin Bead said...

FABBY!
LOVE the Birdie by the way.

Sequin
x

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!