Wednesday 9 April 2008

WEDDING CARD

I was asked yesterday if I could do a Wedding Card for a week on Saturday and this is what I came up with. Yes I made it early but I may do another more elaborate one yet.

This is quite a simple card that I have put together and the lady asked if it was possible to put the couples name on the front. So once again my trusty computer has come in handy. I very nearly added Sarah & Kirk Are You Sure? on the front just for a joke then thought better of it!!! LOL! ;o)



The verse behind the rings is 'Something old, something new....'



The rings I have had for ages and they are by Crafty Bitz. I have also used a heavy gsm Watercolour Card for the base card. I hope she will like this one but then I might have 2 to show her.

Also the DCM dare 'Shrink To Fit' came in handy with this one and I have gone even smaller than the allowance of 5 x 5 cm and managed to come in at 3.5cm x3.5cm! ;o)

13 comments:

asia wu said...

Beautiful card, simple but classy.

Sarah said...

Very classy - I like the simplicity of this one, just right for a wedding.

Julie said...

A beautiful and elegant card

Kathy said...

Ohhhhhhh how beautiful is this?

a stunningly gorgeous piece of work

Unknown said...

excellent! simple but veeeeeeeeeery elegant.

Nowalinka said...

It's so cute :)

kerry said...

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your lovely comments on my blog. Thought I'd have a nosey at yours, love the name of it BTW, & while I've been looking around I've recognised some of your cards from docrafts. Got to say I really do love the style of your cards, the kind I'd love to give out!! Will be back again.
Kerry xx

SewDelish said...

Simply Elegant. I love it!

Sewdelish
xx

truskawkaM said...

this card is elegant and beauty, beauty, beauty cards !

Jackie said...

I really love your cards Donna. They are stylishly elegant.

Helen said...

Beautifully understated!

BTW I wish I lived within sight of the Lake District - have just returned from there today and am already counting the days to our next trip!

pasiakowa said...

This card is beautiful and elegant!
I love it :)

Sequin Bead said...

BEAUTIFUL and ELEGANT! That's all I can say! Great wedding card! well done!

sequin
x