Monday 28 April 2008

WHERE'S MY MOJO??


Had a really good tidy up today and finally sorted out my ribbons, card and odd bits. I also managed to bring one of my storage draws downstairs, thinking that if I was more organised, I could get on and make stuff.

I thought great, hubby had taken the eldest to watch one of our local football teams play in a final tonight - which meant it was me and the youngest at home. I gave her a bath and got her into bed at 7.30 - and I thought great - some me time!!! Then when I came to 'make' something - zilch!! I pulled out paper - then put it away. Got out my B-I-A - that was put away. Cuttlebug - embossed a few sheets of card then that got put away. Arggghhh!!!

So in the end all I managed to do was emboss a few bits of card, doodle some flourishes (I do that a lot when I am bored) and managed to draw some new birdies.

Hopefully tomorrow will be a better day!

Hubby just got back - our team lost 1 - 0 - hubby said that they played the better football, but it just wasnt their night! Poor lads they have done brilliant this season aswell :(

1 comment:

Max said...

Sorry about the disappointing fooball result.

It's awful when you can't settle to produce something when you have the chance ... unfortunately creativity comes and goes with no rhyme nor reason and sometimes it simply doesn't happen. Hope tomorrow is indeed a better day for you.