Thursday 8 May 2008

STILL HERE

Sorry I haven't been around, but I pulled a muscle in my right shoulder on Tuesday - and I haven't been able to make anything. :( It has been really painful - even trying to use my scalpel has been murder.

But today the pain has eased a bit - I think sitting in the sun has helped (woohoo nice weather at last). I have so much to get done (cards for starters) - but they will have to wait.

So, going to get off as I have started running a nice hot bath with plenty of bubbles. So catch you all later. xxx

9 comments:

asia wu said...

Hi Donna, I hope you feel better soon - I can imagine how painful it was!

When you feel better - would you be interested in having your work displayed at the biggest craft event in Poland? If you are - contact me via e-mail :)

Lots of love

Joanna

Charlene Austin said...

Oh No, I hope you feel better!

Donna, about the comment above mine....you have to do it!! Go for it girlfriend. Your stuff is amazing and needs to be displayed!!!

finnabair said...

oh, that's a pity... I hope you'll get well soon! Take your time, of course, lots of bubbles, lots of relaxing music or maybe one or two drinks? ;)
get well! :*

SewDelish said...

Hope you are back to your usual self again soon.

Sewdelish
xx

Tip Top said...

Get better soon!

Unknown said...

Take your time, relax and get well!

kerry said...

Hi Donna, sorry to hear you've hurt your shoulder, but hope you're now on the mend!
Kerry xxx

Max said...

Hope you are feeling better now Donna. Miss you.

Nowalinka said...

Donna i hope You feel better?
Unpleasantly me, that you suffer from pain...

I wait for Your new work ;)