Monday 7 July 2008

YOOOOOO HOOOOOO

I'm back - well for tonight I am.

Just to let you all know I am fine (thanks for the emails) and been a little bit busy. I have missed making 'cards & stuff' that today I finally managed to make a couple of things for a friends birthday that is soon. I can only show sneeky peeks as she does visit my blog and i dont want to give it all away. :)

I just love these papers by K&Co and I also used my trusty Bind-It-All (again I hear you sigh!) LOL!

The first 2 pictures are of the Birthday Book. I used my new American Crafts Thickers kindly brought back from Singapore by my wonderful dad. They are fab!!!! And now I need more :)



I used my Studio G Alphabet Stamps (brilliant invention!) to do the months inside.



This is the Triangle Trifold Card that I made to match the book. I am sorry for the poor pictures but I cant show any more - lol!!!



Keep popping by - you never know when I will make something again :)

Thought I would share a link to show you what i have been up to cococards . The cards shown are by my good friend Claire (fabby designer) and when the site is up and running you can see what i have been upto. Please dont get too excited as my work is no where as good as Claires.

6 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Oh these look so cute! Lucky friend she is!

Hey Donna....I thought you might like these papers that you can print out. My friend Becky is learning to make some custom designs and on her posts calling it "Demi Design" she is giving all the readers the link to be able to print them off and use them. I love the bold prints she posted today!! I hope to use them this weekend if I can borrow a printer!

http://hemidemisemiquaver.wordpress.com/

Sequin Bead said...

Hello darlin'! Never thought to check your Blog for updates but, I was wondering what had happened to you so posted a thread on the general thread! Pleased to hear all is well with you and I look forward to hearing what you've been busy doing x

finnabair said...

so yu're back! finally :):):)

Anonymous said...

Nice to see you back in blogland - just hope we see more of youre work....and soon!

Unknown said...

why are you showing only snaphots??? I want to see the whole of it!!!!!!!!

Good you're back, Donna!

Nowalinka said...

Hahaha! Thank You Donna for all this surprise presents! :)
You make my birthday..You know! :*

This Birthday Book is amazing and so special for me...and this card- iloved! :)