Tuesday 7 October 2008

OMG - I HAVE BLOGGED :P

Just thought I would pop on to let you know I am still about - but not managing to make anything as I am working some serious hours (50 hours last week).

I am so missing not being able to get my crafting head on and getting covered in glue etc - but the free time I have is for catching up with the housework and the dreaded ironing. I am also missing the kids (BIG TIME). I get to see them in the morning before school and then i don't see them again until the next day.

Paul is still at home so he is managing to deal with the kids (gives him something to do) - but he is getting sooo bored at being stuck in the house. He went to the hospital last Monday and had his cast taken off, and then they gave him a new one! This one will have to stay on for 3 weeks and then he may get another one for 2 weeks depending on whether the tendon is healing properly.

So getting off now as I really need to get to bed. Hope to catch up with you all real soon.

Hugs Donna

3 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

HI Donna!! You are so missed!! I hope things get back to normal for you one day and we can see your amazing creations. Ironing? What's ironing? Bwahahaha!

Max said...

Have missed you but understand that you have other priorities right now. Wishing your hubby all the best. They say a tendon injury is worse than a broken bone to heal and it can't be rushed.

Take care

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Anonymous said...

Hi

These creations are so good, which are create by you with your hands.