Wednesday 26 November 2008

TIME ON MY HANDS

Well not that much, but I couldn't help but make these two little hangers for crimbo.

I made the little Penguin on Monday and I managed to finish off the little snowman today (day off).



I got the shapes for them out of a book called 'CHRISTMAS THINGS TO STITCH & SEW' by Usborne Activities. I bought the book for the kids to have a go at making some stuff - but up to now its just me making.



I spent an obscene amount of time this morning doing my ironing (3 HOURS - gasp) that i needed some little old me time. Hopefully tonight I will get round to visiting the blogging world and catch up with everyone.

Sorry its a short post but I really need to get the kids dinners ready as they will be home in an hour.

BYEEEEEEEE!!




5 comments:

Charlene Austin said...

Hey Donna!! So nice to "see" you. These are just too stinkin' adorable. Great job!

Tip Top said...

Hehehe!! These are fab!

Cheryl KVD said...

Oh, these are both soooo cute!! I have a thing for penguins!!!

Classroomfree said...

oh so very cute :o)

Anonymous said...

Hi

I think this is a beautiful art.