Monday 13 February 2012

LITTLE ZOO

After we had our dinner last night we all sat down to create sock creatures/animals. So from around 7 last night till about 11 we all sat round the dining room table making things.

Here is Calums (19) first try at making a sock creature. I think he did a fab job!!





Here is Ellies (16)
Ellie got these socks for Christmas and kept them aside especially for making a sock creature.





Its still a work in progress and at this very moment she is finishing the legs off.



This one is the joint attempt by Anthony (42) & Joe (10)
They used a kit with everything inside it for making the Zebra and when I had a look at the instructions I found them quite hard to follow. So I think I will stick to my Stray Sock Sewing books.





I made the Penguin from the book Stray Sock Sewing Too but for some reason I cant upload the photos on this post. So I will post the photos for later.

No comments: