Friday 22 February 2008

ALTERED NOTEPAD

BEFORE - very pink (well the cover) notebook from TESCO.
This book holds a list of all my fav blogs, quotes, sketches, doodles etc.



And the finished product!



I started this today - as in cutting the paper for it and that was it - but finally finished tonight.

Couldnt decide what to put on the cover and then the flowers that I got in my prize stash came to mind! I also used some paper twine that I got from IKEA ages ago and threaded it through the flowers and the buttons.



I have added an envelope on the inside to store bits and bobs (more bits than bobs as its not that big) and covered it in paper and inked the edges like I have done with the front cover. The back cover is in the same paper.

I am really happy with this because its for me and nobody else! The only problem I had was after I stuck the paper on the front I realised that I covered the holes and I had to sit and cut out each one (quite annoying it was). But I'm happy now!!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is gorgeous Donna..love your pink card too..nice work!

Zielona said...

It's a beautiful notes :)

Max said...

I love your notebook decoration ... it's just perfect and every time you look at it I'm sure you will be inspired.