Friday 22 February 2008

I'M IN THE PINK

WISH IT SAID I'M IN THE MONEY - But Hey HO!!!!

Ok!! Still a few spots of brown but at least its not ALL brown.

I have never tried the acetate (still havent as i didnt have any - used some Plasma instead) thing on a card, and I have seen some lovely ones out there in blogland that I just had to have a go!



The plasma wasnt too thick, just thick enough for the card! I did use glue to attach it but it came off so I re-attached it again so fingers crossed thats it!



The Hi bit was done on my comp then printed out, then I used my circle punch to 'punch' it out. I added a brad just to give it something - It just seemed a bit flat if you know what I mean!

Going to be nipping up the street in about 10 minutes to see my friends daughter - it was her birthday on wednesday but she is getting her 'present' tonight. Its a Pink Limo!!! The thing is its blowing a gale outside and raining and I so wanted to get some good pics - will have to wait and see.

They have hired it for 2 hours and its just going to drive round. She is sooo looking forward to it - she is mad on anything pink! Just added the pics - birthday girl in pink, my little one in the blue jacket and my eldest is in the background the other girl is the eldest sister of the girl in pink. They drove round the block so my kids to get to be in it.

No comments: