Tuesday 19 February 2008

BABY CARDS

JUST ADDED THIS BIT - JUST BEX BIG CHALLENGE 12
So now we want you to make a card any size BUT NOT 'normal'. You must make a card with a different ie: not a straight forward landscape or portrait fold. Maybe a card with more than 1 fold or a wallet style - anything goes - just different. I went over to just Bex Forum and this challenge was there so I have added the card.


I had a go at making these this afternoon - and I am pretty pleased with them. Seeing that it was my first go at them I don't think i have done too bad. I really think i need to buy a scalloped punch now, as if you click on this link you will see what I mean - http://firefliesandflutterbyes.blogspot.com/2008/02/sweet-onesie-cards.html. When I seen these I though 'how cute' they were. Here is the link to original designer and the tutorial http://laurenm.blogs.splitcoaststampers.com/2008/02/05/create-your-own-onesie-card-tutorial-and-important-note-please-read/



The eyelets on the blue one are the wrong colour - will have to make sure I get some to match the star colour. The pink one I am not to sure about, i do like it but I think the colour is all wrong - so a bit of tweaking is in order.



They both measure 14cm deep x 10.5cm across. I used Bazzill card, the star is printed off my computer, the heart is a Quickutz die and the eyelets are Dovecraft. I also used the lid off one of my pens and white ink to create the little dots on the cards. I also used my Woodcare Circle Punch that I bought today.

3 comments:

Max said...

Well I like them and think you are too hard on yourself sometimes Donna ... but aren't we just our own worst critics?

SewDelish said...

These are sooo cute! Thanks for the link.

Nowalinka said...

What a sweet cards! :)