Monday 18 February 2008

JUST BEX CHALENGE

BLACK & WHITE and...
From the fab Sue a challenge to use Black/White and a colour of your choice and then make us whatever you fancy.

Well I stuck to a very simple (once again) LO and used pink as my accent colour.



I stamped the flower image using STAZON and added some pink to the centre of each flower. I made the scallop edge with my corner rounder punch and then punched holes in each scallop.



And I thought I would show you the back of this one, as I messed up. I was looking for my STAZON ink pad so I could stamp enjoy and I couldnt find it. Then I realised that the card was on top of the ink pad - doh. I will make sure I'm a bit more careful next time!!!!

5 comments:

Tasha said...

Lovely Donna. Really like the colours!

Max said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Max said...

Yay ... nice to know I'm not the only one who makes a mess LOL!
But hey ... I'm sure you can find a way to disguise it.

Your card is lovely ... I really like black and white as a basis.

Julie said...

That's the kind of thing I do, its a lovely card though

Buffalo Custom Closets said...

Thankss for writing