Sunday 17 February 2008

JUST BEX CHALLENGE

MONOCHROME MADNESS

Here is another Just Bex Challenge card.
The challenge was:- We want you to create a card or layout using just one colour...you can use as many variations of that colour as you want but no other colour is allowed.



I stuck with a very simple card layout and the colour (have you guessed yet) BROWN. I am not really happy with it, I dont know if the blooms are too big, or the colour of card I have used is wrong but something isnt right.



If I get chance I may have another go with this one - but it really depends on the kids as they are now off school for the week. I just hope this nice weather holds up, so I can get out and do something fun with them.

2 comments:

Jackie said...

It's a super card Donna. The coulers are scrummy :-)

Max said...

Dunno what you think isn't right ... I think it is lovely Donna/