Friday 8 February 2008

ONE VERY HAPPY BUNNY

My prize arrived this afternoon from Crafts Beautiful and WOW. I am seriously over the moon with the contents of the prize.



Pack of 25 Chocolate Flowers from HOTP
Pack of 200 Chocolate Brad Pack from HOTP
Chocolate Monogram Book from HOTP
Chocolate Paper Pizazz 12 x 12in Sheets x24
Masculine Sarapapers 12 x 12in sheets x36
Bohemian Sarapapers 12 x 12in sheets x36



Inkjet Acetate from Crafty Individuals x 12 images
Buzzcraft Contemporary Baby Girl Selection
Butterfly Fantasy 12 x 12in paper by Sandylion
Flower decoupage sheets from Joy Cards
Craft Creations background papers
5 sheets of 6 x 6in papers



Bag of templates for making Pyramid cards, Exploding Boxes etc
Peel Offs (which my eldest has hidden in her room)
and also some Trimits Deluxe Shell Beads.

I am so pleased with the prize as I wasnt expecting this amount of stuff.

Thankyou Crafts Beautiful you have made my day!

2 comments:

Becky Elfert said...

Oh wow! Have fun with this.

Louly said...

Wow! Lucky you!No wonder you're thrilled.