Friday 8 February 2008

WHAT GREAT FONTS

No cards today - but the day is still young ;o)

Had a little play about last night (and this morning) with some of the fonts on my computer and came up with some stuff.



This uses Country Cuties and also 2 PeasGGsLove fonts.



I did a bit of decoupage with this one and coloured it in with pens and a small paint brush.

This frog uses Country Cuties font again and I also used 2 peas again.



Coloured the image again with felt pens and a small paint brush. I printed them onto 300gsm watercolour card - and it just went through my printer. These ones were printed onto a cream coloured paper and the top picture, the stuff is on white watercolour card.

I just finished colouring the lil' frog and now I have to make a card for him to go on - well gives me something to do later.

2 comments:

Nicola said...

These are great!!I love the fact you have decoupaged them, it looks really effective, thankyou for your comment.xx

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your comment!
Love what you did with the font's. We tend to forget about using fonts