Thursday 28 February 2008

Oooo HAVE I FINISHED????

Well I hope I have finished with the 1st order.

I got up this morning thinking - I will not let this 'MALE' card thing beat me - so I thought - straight forward design using my computer - no fuss - no scratching head trying to think up anything and here it is ta da!!!!



I used Laines Day and Garamond fonts and then I cut out the exclamation mark and added a brad for the spot.



Have to say in truth I was probably being lazy and just wanted to get this first order done and out of the way. And this was the quickest design to do! Sorry the pics are a bit rubbish - and I have just taken them in daylight!!! - think i will stick to taking photos of them at night.

The card I used came from my LCS and it was my last bit - so me thinks some 'crafty' shopping will be called for on Saturday - you know, just to stock up on a few things. LOL!

No comments: