Thursday 28 February 2008

SWAPPING STUFF

Finally finished my bookmark for the swap (my first)!!

Over on the Crafts Beautiful forum there is a bookmark swap going on and the deadline is the 18th March for them to be in. I know I have made mine early but with the other card order to start on and my daughters birthday card to finish I thought I better pull my finger out and get it done.

So here is a little sneaky peek at what I have made!



Now I must have done something right as even hubby likes it - if he doesnt like something I have made, he lets me know.



So I am pleased with the way it came out and I hope whoever gets it is also happy with it. So hopefully this will be in the post tomorrow and be on its way to Jules.

If you are wondering whats has happened to the photos, well I had a little play with the contrast and colour on them and I really like the way they have turned out.

2 comments:

Julie said...

You've got me curious, I like what I see so far and I'm looking forward to seeing the whole thing

Anonymous said...

Received it this morning hun :-)