Wednesday 26 March 2008

CAN SHARE NOW

I can share this with you now as I know it has been received.
This is the bookmark that I made for the Crafts Beautiful Swap and the lovely Sewdelish was the person to receive it.


The papers used were DCVW Retro Prints and I also used DCVW Matt Stack. I made the card and attached the bookmark to it with the ribbons and also stamped ENJOY under the bookmark using my Studio G Stamps, so when you moved it you could see the enjoy part. I printed the poem out onto matching card and then layered it. I punched a hole, added a flower, then an eyelet and then threaded the ribbon through so the bookmark can be removed from the card.


The poem on it reads:-
1
The Miracle of Friendship
There's a miracle called friendship
that dwells within the heart,
and you don't know how it happens
or how it gets to start...

But the happiness it brings you
always gives a special lift
and you realise that friendship is
God's most precious gift.
- Author Unknown -
1
1
1
And this is the lovely one I got from Sewdelish. I love the paper she has used and also the paper pricking around the border.
So thanks you - it is being used at this very moment as I have just started reading TO KILL A MOCKINGBIRD.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Blues and chocolate browns are just so now! Really like this bookmark!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations my lovely on your blog, its a great way to keep up with you as I never have a min to ring! Your cards are so beautiful but I know you are such a talented girl. Hope the girls had a fab time on their birthdays.

Lots of love xxx

Anonymous said...

What beautiful bookmarks you have swapped ... gorgeous.

Twiggy said...

both lovely bookmarks, the poem is gorgeous
Twiggy x

Tasha said...

Both bookmarks are fab!

Chris Steer said...

Just found your blog 'What a find' will be visiting again - love your colour combinations and designs.
Chris x

Anonymous said...

gorgeous book mark...wish I'd taken part now!

Julie said...

Both bookmarks are lovely, I really like the words on the one you made.

Unknown said...

I envy every crafter that is as talented as you are...

Bookmarks, cards, every little and bigger thing that you make is gorgeous!!!

Thank you for such a nice comment on my post (on 15th April there would be a draw for those who wrote sth there ;D ).