Tuesday 11 March 2008

'OH' BROTHER

UPDATED WITH PICTURE OF INSIDE - 12/3/08

Well I finally got round to starting the other card order.
I needed to get this one done first as its needed by the 21st of this month.



Now she asked for a birthday card for her brother but no other details!!!! So I hope she likes this!



I used HOTP papers and also HOTP Monograms (both of which I won in the Crafts Beautiful competition). I havent finished the inside yet but it will read HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO Y O U - with the 'O' being used for the YOU - hope you know what I mean. So that it was I have to do tonight. And believe it or not - I AM HAPPY WITH THIS CARD lol!!

Edited 12/03/08
Just added this photo to show you the inside that I finished today. It has worked out really well!

10 comments:

Tasha said...

Love the paper you've used! Fab card.

Anonymous said...

Love the card and love the idea of incorporating the inside and outside messages. I may 'borrow' that idea for future cards if that's ok.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Nowalinka said...

Nice hole in Your card! ;)
I love them!:)
All card, ofcourse;)

Julie said...

A really great card, Donna you're very imaginative

Anonymous said...

Excellent idea and beautifully crafted!

Filka said...

Topping idea :)

Agnieszka Posłuszny said...

This card is really great! I love the idea of this double use of "o" - so clever :-)

Louly said...

Wow wow wow wow wow! this card is the bees knees! I love everything about it, what a fab idea.

Charlene Austin said...

You should be thrilled with this card! It's wonderful!!

Unknown said...

amazing - such a simple idea and the effect is astonishing!!!