Friday 14 March 2008

STILL HERE - NOT GONE AWOL!

Sorry for not posting - but I have been busy trying to sort out my Bazzill card and my 12 x 12 papers. I am slowly getting there but i need to go out tomorrow and buy another folder to put my papers into.

I have also started on a birthday card for the 2nd card order i got. The lady wants a card for her Mum as its her 60th. So I am doing an accordian book style card. So hopefully within the next few days i will have some pictures to show you.

Plus AVIE is 5 tomorrow.
I really can't believe that time has passed so quickly. But that also means I haven't worked for 5 years as well. I took voluntary redundancy when I was pregnant with her as I knew that I wasn't going to go back to work. I have been looking at getting a job doing nights - so hubby can have them in the evening and I can be there for the kids during the day. But so far nothing!

No comments: