Friday 28 March 2008

THANK U!

Its been so peaceful in the house tonight as both the kids are at my dads and hubby is at work! So I thought - do I do the ironing, do I start cleaning out my eldests room - then I thought NAH!!! get some crafting done.

I enjoyed making the Thank U card the other day that I thought I would do another one. I used the same swirly paper and dotty one from the mum card, but instead of hand stitching, I added glitter to the swirls.



I have just realised how different the colours look in the photos - the colours are actually more like the top one.

This photo shows the glitter better.



The only problem is, glitter is now all over the place - LOL!! I should be more careful.

Can I also say thank you to everyone who has visited and left lovely comments - its been great reading them. Please remember that the blog candy giveaway finishes on the 29th march at 12 midnight GMT! I will do the draw around 7pm GMT on Sunday - so please check back to find out who has won!


5 comments:

Annette said...

great card, i love the idea of the 3d letters and the glitter. Lovely colours too.

Anonymous said...

Another beautiful card Donna ... love your style.

Anonymous said...

love the design and colour.

Julie said...

I really like the design of these thank you cards, lovely work

Cheryl KVD said...

This is SO beautiful!!! I love the 3-D look and the glitter!
Cheryl