Sunday 13 April 2008

BABY STAMP (AGAIN)

Been having a little play tonight with that cute little stamp again!!



As you can see in this piccy the glue is still wet under the buttons.

The paper is by K & Co from my LCS and the buttons are from all over (in other words I cant remember where I bought them ;o))



I know my friend is having a girl but i wanted to try colouring the pram in Blue - and I quite like how this card looks! Very simple!!



The paper is from a local Pound Shop - 12 sheets for £1.00. I used my Chalk Ink Pad to stamp the pram and also edge the card. I just used normal felt tips to do the colouring with a bit of added water.



Sorry to bore you with the same stamp again - but I just like it!!!!
0

9 comments:

asia wu said...

Well, I'm not bored at all, love the different ways of using the same stamp, can't really pick my fav one!

Charlene Austin said...

These are adorable! I have so many of those stamps (they are $1.50 here in Canada) and I wonder if I might have this one....I hope so!

It is so funny that you say the Pound Store....we call our dollar stores Loonie Stores which is our slang for our dollar.

Have a great week!

finnabair said...

Asmall simple stamp, but what an effect!I Just love these cards :)

Janine said...

What lovely cards!! I think this is a beautiful image!

Unknown said...

really cute! I'm amazed how many things you've created since my last visit!!!!!!!!! And all of them are so beautiful...

Julie said...

These cards a lovely, such a sweet image

Sequin Bead said...

absolutley gorgeous donna! great work! well done.

Anonymous said...

I love all of these Donna and you done a beautiful job on all of them!

Max said...

I bought this stamp too ... haven't used it yet but after seeing what fabby things you have done with it I may have to hunt it out.