Saturday 12 April 2008

OH BABY

Been having a little play tonight with this cute little stamp that I bought today and also the paper which is by Laura Ashley.



One of my old work colleagues from when I worked as a barmaid is having a baby girl (2 months 2 go) and she has asked me to do a few sample cards to announce the arrival of said baby. She has bought some from a shop but she also wants some 'handmade' ones for family. So I thought I would give the stamp a try tonight and see how it looked.

Now I am not a stamper - but these small ones are right up my street and I also love the clear acrylic stamps. So today when I was out I bought this little cutie for 99p and also the Laura Ashley Premium Clear Stamps £5.99. Plus I couldn't leave the shop without buying the Contemporary and Traditional paper packs at £2.99 each for the 6in x 6in. So I was a very happy bunny today :o)
0

3 comments:

Nowalinka said...

Oh, it's so lovely card! :)

kerry said...

Gorgeous card Donna, I think it is perfect. Love the paper, just might have to try & get some.
Kerry xx

Filka said...

ooo sweet :)