Saturday 5 April 2008

HE'S BACK

WOOHOO



Images are from http://david-tennant.com/

The Doctor is back in the house!!!!

I admit, I was never a fan of Dr Who. Then David Tennant took over and all I can say is YUM!!!!

I thought tonight's episode was so funny - especially the bit when he spots Donna and she spots him and the 'conversation' they have through the window and door. Brilliant!!!
And how cute were the ADIPOSE??? I can see them being on the shop shelves soon - if they are, Caitlyn wants one and maybe me ;o)

Sorry to witter on, but at last, something to watch on telly on a Saturday night!


4 comments:

Rosie said...

I'm glad it's not just me!! I love Dr Who!! And yeah, we were all grinning and waving at the Adipose babies last night, couldn't help it!!
Love the nickname BTW!!
Rosie (Altered Tart from CB!)

Christel said...

Same with me!!!! I laughed so much at the "conversation" between the Doc and Donna!! Great TV!!!
Your blog looks fantastic BTW!! Love the cards!!!
Christel (Sardine2005 from CB)

Anonymous said...

Well all my family are Doctor Who fans ... except me ... so I'm outvoted LOL! Have to record it for hubby though as he's away at the moment and I DAREN'T forget!

JB-Crafting Supplies said...

We are Dr.Who fans as well, I know just what you mean about David Tennant, he's yummy!

Thanks for your comment and for visiting my blog!

Julie