Sunday 18 May 2008

COOEE

Finally back - have you missed me???? :)

Sorry i have been away but the problem with my broadband was a loose connection on one of the wires. My friend fixed it for me (thankyou) so here I am.

I have also had no mojo for making anything - well until yesterday that is, when I got this lovely paper from my LCS. I enjoyed making the birthday book last week that I thought I would do another one (I do love the Bind-It-All).



The paper is by K & Co (double sided) and i just love it - only problem is that I used nearly a full 12 x 12 sheet to make this - it just means I will have to get some more ;). I cut a small brown envelope and attached it to the inside front cover so that stamps could be kept. I also used my Studio G Alphabet Stamps.



Inside the 'book', each month has 3 sheets of record cards to put peoples names and birthdays. I attached the pencil using a strip of brown card which was then attached to the back cover using a large Dovecraft Brad.



Some of the ribbons are from Singapore courtesy of my dad and also from my LCS.



So hopefully I will get back to making stuff :) And i suppose a little visit to my LCS tomorrow so I can get some more of the scrummy paper.

8 comments:

Max said...

I always know I will see somehing beautiful when I visit here ... and you haven't disappointed me. Everything about your Birthday Book is super.

Luv'n'Stuff
Max
xx

Charlene Austin said...

Yay....you're back!! The paper really IS Scrummy!! WOW, your detail never ceases to amaze me. The little stamp pocket and the pencil holder is perfection. I hope you had a wonderful weekend. We have a Statutory holiday here in Canada on Monday...so I am sleeping in!!

finnabair said...

of course we missed you :)
i m'glad that you're ok now :)
and...very nice birthday book, you know? ;)

pasiakowa said...

I'm also glad you're here :)
Your birthday books are wonderful!

kerry said...

Just gorgeous! I love the colours on this, they compliment each other so well & the whole lo is brill. Love it!!
Kerry xxx

Classroomfree said...

Oh I love your work! I really NEED a bind-it-all, I'd never run out of pressie ideas then ;-)

Jules x

Julie said...

Looks great, I like the idea of the little pocket for stamps

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

I love your birthday book, gorgeous as usual :)