Sunday 13 July 2008

YOU CAN ALL LOOK NOW

At what I have been upto recently.




Click here and you can see the new website. It went live at midnight last night.


Most of the designs on the site were created by my buddy Claire, who I worked with for quite a few years at our towns local paper.
My main thing for COCOCARDS was designing Mummy Cards. I also managed to do some birthday invites, christening, baby naming and also some birth announcements.

The main aim of COCOCARDS is creating Personalised Photo Cards.

Let me know what you think!


7 comments:

Tip Top said...

Wow!! Very impressed with the site - it looks wonderful!! The designs are very stylish and cute!!

Bet you are sooooo chuffed!!

Charlene Austin said...

HOLY HANNA!! I am in awe. TALENTED!! I have zero idea on how to do anything computer related. Great job Donna!!!

MeandLilG said...

YOU'RE BACK!! Hello again. I wondered what you'd been up to and I see you HAVE been busy! What a fantastic site and what fab cards - congrats to you and good luck!! Debs x

Anonymous said...

Looks good to me - Good Luck with the new venture x

finnabair said...

for me - great idea and a reall god piece of hard work :)so that's why you were so busy :):):)

Dolly Mixtures said...

Fantastic site! Love your Mummy cards, they are very stylish. Hope the venture works out well for you all. :) Angela

I ♥ cupcakes to distraction said...

Congratulations and the best of luck with it :)