Thursday 27 September 2007

AS FOR NO SMOKING

Well I seem to be doing fine so far, but the patches are not staying on. I am having to use plasters to keep the damn things on my arm.

Don't get me wrong - I still want a ciggy - especially after I have something to eat or have a brew. Its more a habit thing. In the morning instead of coming downstairs and having a brew and a ciggy I stay upstairs and make sure the kids are washed and dressed, make the beds then come down.

Yesterday I went out instead of staying in and spent 3 hours just wondering around and I have to say I bought some Christmas Presents (yes I know its only September). So I kept myself busy and spent a little bit of money (which always makes me happy).

And for the rest of the day seeing that the kids are at school and its only 10.50am I might, just might finish making the Chocolate & Pink card and hopefully a folder to put them in.

No comments: