Thursday 27 September 2007

FROSTY

My first Cuttlebug card. I know its not the best card in the world but when I got down to making it, my mind went a complete blank. I have a great new TOY to play with and zippo went my mojo.
I used a silver gel pen to highlight the snowman and also the word Frosty and used 3d foam pads to raise them a little from the card.

I used my Cuttlebug, Snowflakes embossing folder, Sledding embossing folder and the Winter Jelly embossing folder, and the card is White Pearl from LCS.

5 comments:

Angelnorth said...

I like this! I love the CB embossing stuff and you've used it really effectively here, keeping the layout pretty simple works well because the embossing can be quite 'busy' if you see what I mean.

Love your Turkish Delight card too.

Good luck with giving up the ciggies - you can do it!

Andrea, said...

Beautiful card. Good luck with giving up smoking

Saffa said...

WOW love you cards they are beautiful!!


good luck with giving up the cigarettes!

xxSaffa

Alhambra Club said...

What a great card, love how you did the embossing on this one. You will win out against the smoking, I gave it up many, many, many years ago, still get the urge, don't think it ever goes away, but it is just a small passing thought.

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

beautiful card, I just lurve my bug

xx