Thursday 27 September 2007

TURKISH DELIGHT


Well thats what hubby said the brown and pink one reminded him of. And I think the pale brown and green reminds me of Chocolate Limes. Yummy!

I was sat the other night with my dining room table covered in stuff trying to think of a set of cards to make and came up with these. I still have another chocolate and pink one to do and then I have a set. Then hopefully I will be able to make a holder for them to sit in.

I decoupaged the paper and raised it using 3d foam pads and the tags where printed on the computer and cut out.


Papers are by Kelly Panacci, Brown Card and Ribbons - LCS
Green Bazzill Card - Capture The Magic
Anna Griffin - Chocolate and Green Inks for the edges and tags
Making Memories Eyelets - Lakeland

3 comments:

Kerrie's Crafting Corner said...

ooooh lovely... I love those papers too but I don't have the heart to cut them! :)

cwasia said...

Lovely cards!

Kathy said...

Oooh these look lovely. Great colours and fab designs